Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Jeffery from Deridder, La writes

What can be used to control nuts edge in a growing/active vegetable

I have bad stand of nuts edge in my vegetable garden. What can be used to control it among my growing vegetables?


The only way to treat for sedges in a veggie garden is to hand weed or spot treat. You could spot treat with Round up. 

Answer last updated on: 05/08/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 8 people found this answer helpful.