Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Paul from Dallas, Tx writes

What concentration is required for grasshopper control?

What dillution ratio is required for this product for grasshopper control? Should I follow the instruction label, or is there an alternative dosage required?


With any product you always want to follow the instruction label for the item. The Hi Yield 38 Plus actually does not have grasshoppers listed on the label as pests controlled. The label states for lawn applications for other pests like ants, flease, ticks crickets, etc: Use .4 to .8 ounces of Hi Yield 38 Plus per 1000 sq/ft. A great option for grasshopper control would be the Bifen IT.

Answer last updated on: 06/05/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.