Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Reginald from Miami, Fl writes

What is the difference between the B&G N124-CC-24 and the B&G N124-S-24 sprayers?

The comparison offered online is not very clear.


The difference between these two sprayers is the tip that comes with the sprayer. The model name and number tells you both the tip and the length of the wand that come with the sprayer. In this case, "S" is for Standard, "CC" is for Crack and Crevice, and "24" means that the sprayer comes with a 24 inch wand. The B&G N124-S-24 comes with the standard adjustable 4-way tip which has a fine mist, fine pin stream, pin stream, and fan spray. This standard tip is the B&G Part 5800. The B&G N124-CC-24 comes with the Crack and Crevice tip, the B&G 5800-CC, which has has a fine mist, fine pin stream, fan spray, and setting for use with a crack and crevice straw (this sprayer includes the straw).

Answer last updated on: 07/28/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

9 of 10 people found this answer helpful.