• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

David writes,

What kind of PPE is needed when applying Bora-Care with Mold-Care by sprayer in the crawl space?


It is always best to fully read the product label which is available on our site on the Bora-Care with Mold Care page. We do have several different safety kits available that come with everything you need. Here is what the product label states:

Ventilation: In processes where mists or vapors may be generated, proper ventilation must be provided in accordance with good ventilation practices.
Respiratory Protection: In processes where mists or vapors may be generated, a NIOSH/MSHA jointly approved respirator is advised in the absence of proper environmental controls.
Protective Gloves: Use rubber or neoprene gloves to prevent skin contact.
Eye Protection: Wear chemical splash goggles where there is a potential for eye contact. Use safety glasses with side shields under normal use conditions.
Other Protective Equipment: Eye wash; safety shower; protective clothing (long sleeves, coveralls or other as appropriate), when needed, to prevent skin contact.

Answer last updated on: 12/10/2010

9 of 9 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No