Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Bryan from Ocean Springs, Ms writes

What other ingredients are in Martins Permethrin besides permethrin?

What's the other/inert/inactive ingredients? (It is 10% permethrin. So the other 90% is what?)


The additional ingredients in the Martin's Permethrin 10% are 90% inert ingredients.

Answer last updated on: 09/20/2016

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 26 people found this answer helpful.

Martins Permethrin 10%

Martins Permethrin 10%

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*