Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Robert from Roanoke, Va writes

What will work best for general bug protection for my house?

i have had terminix for years , it seems for what they do, i could do it better and cheaper, I have had no bug problems at all, house is about 35 years old and i am the original owner


Our most popular general use product is called Talstar.  It is widely used by pest control companies because it is labeled for almost every insect you could have a problem with and you can use it outside the home as well as inside, it is odorless and very safe for use around children and pets.  It is a liquid concentrate that you mix with water in a one gallon hand pump sprayer.  It will last for 60 to 90 days outside in between treatments.  It is also labeled for lawn and ornamental use, and can be used on trees, plants, bushes and shrubs for all sorts of ornamental pests including Japanese beetles, mosquitoes, and other leaf eating pests.

Answer last updated on: 02/25/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

2 of 2 people found this answer helpful.