Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Leonard from Littlefield, Tx writes

Where can I get a new propane valve for the Fog RX Propane Insect Fogger?


The manufacturer of the Fog RX Propane Insect Fogger, Bonide, can be contacted at 315-736-8231 and they can assist you in getting the parts you need for this fogger.

Answer last updated on: 06/07/2019

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.