Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Ken from Hagatna Guam writes

Where can I obtain a replacement ballast for the Gardner WS85 Wall Sconce Fly Light?


We would recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for a replacement ballast for the Gardner WS85 Wall Sconce Fly Light.  Gardner can be reached at 888-558-1900.

Answer last updated on: 08/31/2017

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.