Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Margaret from 364 College St Spencer Tenn 38585 writes

Where do I purchase MaxForce roach stations?

My house is infested with roaches what is the fasted way to get rid rid of them please Help!


You can purchase the Maxforce Roach Stations from us. Although, when treating for roaches it is always best to incorporate an insect growth regulator such as Gentrol Point Sources to halt the reproductive cycle, as well as a roach spray like Demon WP.

Answer last updated on: 05/25/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No