Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Christopher from Boynton Beach writes

Where is the threading adapter that goes into the tank itself? It does not appear to be of a common thread siz

The brass piece between the tank and the hose


We apologize but we are not 100% sure what you are asking for exactly. If you are asking for a link to the B&G Hose Adapter Part HA-298 you can see it HERE. It is a 1/8th inch adapter according to the manufacturer. If this does not answer your question please let us know what information you need specifically and we would be happy to help. 

Answer last updated on: 04/22/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No