Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Jim writes

Which product is recommended for control of red oak borer?

TAMU extension service identifies chlorpyrifos (dursban?) as effective.


Unfortunately, we cannot find any updated information on the red oak borer. We recommend that you call your local cooperative extension office and ask what their recommendations are. Once you have an active ingredient recommendation, we will be happy to help you find the correct product. Chlorpyrifos was banned several years ago and is no longer available.

Answer last updated on: 11/15/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.