Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Peter from Aurora, Indiana writes

Who is the most qualified person I can hire to confirm my home has a white rot problem.


We recommend that you contact a certified specialist in your area to provide an inspection and identification. They may also offer a product recommendation for treatment. Below is the link to the local cooperative extension office. Please click the link below for their contact information. They may be able to assist you as well.

Answer last updated on: 12/10/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No