Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Christopher from Magnolia, Ar writes

Will the Just One Bite place packs pellets kill dogs?

My dog ingested a very small amount and it was mixed with peanut butter what should I do?


We are sorry to hear your dog ingested Farnam Just One Bite II Bars.  We would recommend contacting your vet immediately when your pet ingests something they should not.  The vet may ask for information from the SDS here.

Answer last updated on: 02/04/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No