Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Stuart from International Falls Minnesota. Not Sure Where To Begin writes

Would like to start a job getting rid of fleas and Mosquitos. It would only be part time work

What kind of sprayer would be best for residential and rec areas like baseball fields.


We would recommend our Mosquito control kit.  Combining the mosquito killing power of Talstar P (Talstar One) with the efficient delivery system of the Solo 451 Mist Blower you will be able to quickly knockdown and apply residual control for mosquitoes and ticks. Use the pack of 20 BTI Mosquito Dunks to treat the standing water on your property to prevent mosquito larvae from maturing into biting adults.

Answer last updated on: 05/31/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

Solo 451 Mist Blower

Solo 451 Mist Blower

4 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*