Absorbine Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Spray Gel

Absorbine Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Spray Gel

Have a Question? Ask Our Pros!

Call Us: 866-581-7378
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ET
Email Our Pros
We're here to help
Live Chat
DIY Pros Available Now

You May Also Need

PuriShield Wound Spray
$38.91
Advion WDG Insecticide
$9.98

Average Rating

There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first.

Product Overview

Absorbine Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Spray Gel is specially formulated for horses, dogs, and other companion animals. The first-ever horse wound care to combine MicroSilver BG and Manuka Honey, making it effective against bacteria but gentle on the skin. It is made with natural and medical-grade ingredients so it is safe to use. The Absorbine Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Spray Gel contains natural neem oil which prevents insects and bittering agents to avoid animals from licking the treated area. It has panthenol, calendula, and allantoin that allow healing without affecting the natural biome of the animal's skin. A repair spray gel that is hypochlorous acid-free, pH balanced, and is designed to stay in place. Available in an 8-ounce spray bottle for a touch-free application ideal for treating large areas of the skin.

Features and Specs

For use in Cuts, abrasions, sores, rain rot, rashes, fungus, scratches, hot spots, and burns.
Application Gently cleanse and dry the wound. Apply product liberally, making sure to apply beyond wound edges. Apply daily until wound is healed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pet safe Yes, if used as directed on the label.
Formulation Gel Formula.
Dimensions 6.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches.
Special Features Free of hypochlorous acid.
Shipping Weight 1.00 lbs
Manufacturer WF Young Animal Health (Mfg. Number: 430485)
UPC 011444451013

Details

Directions: Gently cleanse and dry the wound. Apply product liberally, making sure to apply beyond wound edges. Apply daily until wound is healed. Store in a cool, dry place.

Precautions: For external animal use only. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact Poison Control Center. If irritation develops, discontinue use.

There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first.

Questions & Answers

Have a question about this product?

There are no questions for this product yet. Ask the first.