A friend said to try this on the horrible red lily beetles that destroyed my Asiatic and oriental lilies last year. I tried to hand pick them off last year, but they kept coming and coming. I couldn't get them under control. Lilies look much better this year. Still have seen 3 beetles, but hand picked and drowned them, and the lily leaves look great. I am very hopeful this will work, and because it it systemic, not hurt the bees.
This product was easy to use. I liked that I did not need to spray it up into the trees, which would have blown down on me. However, it says it may take four or more weeks to do the trick, and even then I am not sure I will be able to tell if it has killed the varmints (white scale-like growths along the branches). So I have a big question in my mind about the effectiveness. I am hopeful for the best.