It’s amazing how many words in the English language have “ant” in them. We have compiled a list of 20 ant jokes and ant puns to keep you relaxed while you’re fighting off those pesky ants - enjoy!
(click to enlarge)
- What do you call it when ants run away together? Antelope
- What do you call an ant that won’t go away Permanant
- What do you call a poor ant? A peasant
- What do you call an ant who likes to be alone? An independant
- What do you call an ant with frog legs? An antphibian
- What kind of ant likes math? An accountant
- Where do ants go on vacation? Frants
- What do you call a 100 year old ant? An antique
- Where do ants go to eat? At a restaurant
- How many ants does it take to fill an apartment? Tenants
- What do you call an ant from overseas? Important
- Who is the most famous ant scientist? Albert Antstein
- What do you call an ant that skips school? A truant
- Why don’t anteaters get sick? Because they are full of antibodies
- What do you get when you mix ants with ticks? Antics
- What do you call an elegant ant? Fantsy
- What do you call a fancy ant? Elegant
- What is the biggest ant in the world? An elephant
- Why do ants smell so good? Because they wear deodorant
- What do you call an ant who won’t obey? Defiant
Now that you're relaxed about ants, visit our ant control page to get the products you need to get rid of ants.
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
extermination insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.