Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Christopher from Somerset, Texas writes

Bug poison for yards.

I am looking for a granular ant/roach/arachnid poison that is dog safe. I am probably asking for to much.


Our most popular general use product is called Talstar P, which would be a better product for trying to control spiders and the prey they feed on.  It is widely used by pest control companies because it is labeled for almost every insect you could have a problem with and you can use it outside the home as well as inside, it is odorless and very safe for use around children and pets.  Children and pets should be out of the area while you are applying the product until it dries.  It is a liquid concentrate that you mix with water in a one gallon hand pump sprayer.  It will last for 60 to 90 days outside in between treatments.  It is also labeled for lawn and ornamental use, and can be used on trees, plants, bushes and shrubs for all sorts of ornamental pests including Japanese beetles, mosquitoes, and other leaf eating pests. Talstar is also available in a granule formula called Talstar PL if you prefer to use granules.

Answer last updated on: 10/04/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars

On Sale!
Was: $47.37

Free Shipping*