Bobby from Carlock, Il writes
Can CoRoN 18-3-6 be mixed with Dylox 420 sl insecticide?
Yes the CoRoN 18-3-6 can be tank mixed with the Dylox 420. The instructions for tank mixing are below as well on the Dylox Product Label.
- Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water
- While recirculating and with the agitatior running, add any products in PVA bags
- Continue to fill spray tank with water until ½ full
- Add any other wettable powder or wettable granules products
- Add any flowable ( FL or SC type products)
- Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added
- Add the required amount of Dylox 420 SL Turf and Ornamental insecticide and any other ‘SL’ type products; emulsifiable concentrates (EC), fertilizers, micronutrients and spray adjuvants
- Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture
Answer last updated on: 03/20/2016
Was this answer helpful to you?