Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Christina from Murrieta writes

Can a dog get sick or die if chews up a rat that has eaten the bait from the T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station?

If after the rat is dying or dies and a dog eats/chews up the rat, will it kill/harm the dog?

Answer:

A rat would only need to consume a tiny amount of poison from the bait in the T1 Rat Disposable Rat Bait Station in order to be killed.  If a dog were to chew on or eat a dead or dying rat, it is not likely that the dog would be able to get enough poison from that rat to be harmed. 

Answer last updated on: 09/14/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful.