Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Russell from Montgomery writes

Can I put Hi-Yield Imported Fire Ant Control Granules in my vegetable garden?

Have massive ants


Hi-Yield Imported Fire Ant Control Granules is for use in lawns only and would not be able to be used in a vegetable garden.  Instead you could use the Monterey Vegetable Garden Soil Insecticide which is labeled for use in vegetable gardens. You could also use Ferti-Lome Come and Get It! Fire Ant Killer around most edible plants. Just keep in mind that you may need a high volume of bait.

Answer last updated on: 04/06/2016

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.