• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Kevin writes,

Can the 48"Long Hose Part # 2385-48 be used on this?


I suppose you could if you had enough time and money. If you look carefully at the parts diagrams, you will see there are a number of obstacles to doing this. You have to remove the venturi along with the valve assembly. Throw them away. Then, you have to disassemble the unit to install the new supply tube. While you are there, you will need to run a new air supply tube. Then you have to purchase all the new parts you are missing. With enough time, and enough money, you might convert a 2400 to a 2600, but B&G never meant for the M2400 to be able to convert to the equivalent of a 2600 that comes with the hose. The 48 inch long hose is meant to be a replacement for the hose that comes with the 2600 Fogger.

Answer last updated on: 11/22/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No