Harmful if inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage, ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
This product is toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment. Do not apply this product while bees are actively visiting the treatment area
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Pesticide Storage: Keep in original container. Store away from direct sunlight, feed, or foodstuffs. Keep container tightly sealed when not in use. Keep from freezing.
Pesticide and Container Handling: If empty, nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If party-filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.