Tank pressurizes but does not spray.
WARNING: First release pressure in tank before troubleshooting.
1. Pull handle straight up until it pops off.
2. Under side of lever has 4 notches which is a tool for removing plunger.
3. Insert notches into grooves and turn counterclockwise to unscrew plunger.
4. Remove plunger.
5. Remove rubber diaphragm and clear debris from shut-off valve body.
6. Replace diaphragm. For best results, flip diaphragm from the original position.
7. Replace plunger. Tighten until flush to top of shut-off body. Do not over-tighten or unit may not spray.
8. To replace handle slide forks under plunger, push handle down until it snaps into place.
Remove complete nozzle assembly, then disassemble, and clean openings of any obstructions.