Crack and Crevice Pest Control
Crack and Crevice pest control refers to the method of puffing small amounts of toxic chemical dust by way of a hand duster directly into cracks and crevices that serve as harborages and highways for crawling pests. Insects will not detect the dust, but pick up small particles as they move along tight spaces and eventually ingest those fatal particles by absorption or ingestion when they clean themselves.
Crack and Crevice Pest Control is most effective against crawling pests that hide away underneath baseboards, inside walls, and other tight spaces. These pests include cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silverfish, firebrats, centipedes, millipedes, and spiders.
Most Popular DUSTS for Crack and Crevice Pest Control
- Delta Dust Insecticide -Delta Dust is the only waterproof dust available, great for wall voids and cracks and crevices.
- Drione Dust -Pyrethrin dust provides quick control of many common pests for up to 6 months.
- CB Borid Boric Acid Dust -Remains effective as long as it remains dry and accessible to insects. Proven control of crawling insects in commercial and residential locations.
Hand Dusters for Crack and Crevice Pest Control
Hand dusters are easy to use-simply fill and puff! These dusters are most often used for crack and crevice applications.
- Bulb Duster 4 oz -Small bulb duster for applying fine dust insecticide such as Delta Dust, Drione Dust, or Tempo.
- Centro Bulb Duster - 14oz. duster features a curved brass extension for reaching deep inside cracks and crevices.
- Dustin Mizer -A great hand-held duster for dusting insecticides in garden and landscape areas.
- Hand Duster - Professional duster recommended for applying dust in hard to reach
View additional products for the following pests: