Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Theresa writes

Do you need a pest control license to use CB-80 Aerosol?


No, you do not need a license to use CB-80 Aerosol. Every product on our website can be sold to homeowners as long as you are using it for your own use and property.  You need a license when you are treating other people's property for profit.

Answer last updated on: 11/25/2009

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful.