GUARANTEED ANALYSIS PER TUBE:
- Calcium - 47.3 g - 11.5%
- Calcium (max) - 67.6 g - 16.5%
- Phosphorus - 6.2 g - 12.5%
- Magnesium - 2.9 g - 0.7%
- Potassium - 1.0 g - 0.2%
Minimum unless stated otherwise.
Water, Calcium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Trisodium Phosphate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid and Artificial Flavor.
- Hold head of the cow in a slightly elevated position.
- Place nozzle hear rear of mouth. Use of hook nozzle recommended.
- Discharge entire contents of the tube.
- Hold head up and allow animal time to swallow.
Give one tube prior to or after calving and second tube 12 to 24 hours after calving.