Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Louis from Montross, Virginia writes

I have a fine powder and winged insects on my window sills

I believe I have an infestation of either carpenter ants or drywood termites. Do I need a professional? What is the procedure to do it myself? Is CS Demand the right product to use?


You can treat this infestation yourself using a product such as Termidor Foam. You will need to drill into the infested area and apply the foam. Termidor FOAM expands rapidly creating a dry foam that can be applied in the voids, harborages, galleries, and nests where insects are found. The foam generated has an expansion ratio of 30:1. In about 5 seconds 1 oz. of product becomes approximately 1 quart of foam.

Answer last updated on: 09/13/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 2 people found this answer helpful.