DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean and dry the hoof thoroughly before applying Sole Pack Hoof Dressing.
- Brush vigorously into frog and sole. For best results, use at least two or three times a week.
- To promote hoof growth apply Sole Pack with a brush, working it well into the edge of the hair at the coronary band.
DIRECTIONS FOR TOUGH, DRY AND HARDENED HOOVES:
- Apply Sole Pack daily until desired pliability is restored.
- Continue using Sole Pack two or three times a week.
DIRECTIONS FOR BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS OF THE HOOF:
- Clean hoof thoroughly and, if washing is necessary, allow to dry before each application.
- Brush Sole Pack Hoof Dressing vigorously into all affected areas, thoroughly saturating the hoof. Continue treatment until all signs of infection are gone. For best results, use Sole Pack Hoof Dressing along with Sole Pack Hoof Packing.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Keep away from direct sunlight.
Have a question about this product?