Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Arlynn from Liberty Township, Oh writes

I'm trying to get rid of creeping myrtle with out kiilling my KGB. What product is best for this?


There are not a lot of products on the market labeled for creeping myrtle (also known as vinca minor and periwinkle flowers) as they are typically considered a desirable plant species. In general, most products that would harm traditional broadleaf weeds, or that would be labeled for wild violet or other woody stem based weeds would be able to control the vinca/myrtle within 1-2 applications. You can go with Triclopyr Ester if you want to try to see if it will control it, or to get a wider range of weeds that may be in the lawn along with the myrtle, we would suggest something like Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide. Its safe for kentucky bluegrass and covers an extremely wide range of weeds like crabgrass, nutsedge, etc. 

Answer last updated on: 04/06/2021

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester

Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester

4.5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*