Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Rhiannon from Navarre, Florida writes

Is Intice Fine Granular Bait harmful to pets?

I put this all over my back yard in the evening. The next morning I let my dog out to use the restroom, and after about 10 min I went to check on him and found him eating it off the ground. I am not sure how much he consumed. He is abou 18 lbs mini Schnauzer. Please help

Answer:

According to the Intice Granular MSDS "The product is considered practically non-toxic via the oral, dermal or inhalation routes and not considered dermally irritating or sensitizing". "Signs and Symptoms of Over-Exposure: Intentional consumption of more than 1 to 2 oz. could cause gastro-intestinal symptoms. Acute and/or Chronic Effects: Product is practically non-toxic if ingested, though deliberate ingestion of quantities could cause digestive disturbance."

Answer last updated on: 02/09/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

39 of 44 people found this answer helpful.