Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Shelly from Flint writes

Is the Amdro Kills Ants Stakes toxic to my dog?

I caught my dog chewing on one of them

Answer:

Per the product label, the Amdro Kills Ants Stakes should always be kept out of reach of pets and other nontarget animals.  We apologize, but we are not able to give medical/veterinary advice.  If you believe your dog has ingested the bait, you should contact a vet or pet poison control as soon as possible. You will want to have the product SDS on hand.

Answer last updated on: 06/08/2016

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 26 people found this answer helpful.