Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Tj from Charlotte, Nc writes

Is the InTice Fine Granular Bait safe for pets? There is conflicting information saying safe for pets and then to use in areas inaccessible to pets and children, .


The InTice Fine Granular Bait is practically non-toxic if ingested, though deliberate ingestion of quantities could cause digestive disturbance. For Outdoor applications as a perimeter band or around plants, bushes, shrubs, sprinkling on the ground would be acceptable. For indoor applications, it does recommend to apply bait only in areas inaccessible to children and pets, or in tamper-resistant bait stations to keep them out of the bait as this would be localized more in one area for indoor applications as opposed to sprinkled for outdoor applications. You can view the full MSDS Sheet HERE for toxicity information. 

Answer last updated on: 10/06/2022

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No