- Can only be used in and within 100 feet of man-made structures.
- Do not place near or inside ventilation duct openings.
- Do not apply directly to food or feed crops.
- When used in USDA-inspected facilities, this product must be applied in tamper, resistant bait stations.
- Burrow baiting with this product is prohibited.
NORWAY RATS AND ROOF RATS: Apply 6 to 7 one-ounce blocks per placement for controlling rats. Space placements at intervals of 15 to 30 feet in infested areas. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days or until fresh signs of rat activity cease to appear.
HOUSE MICE: Apply 1 to 2 bait blocks per placement, usually spaced 6 to 16 feet apart. Maintain a constant supply of bait blacks for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease.
FOLLOW-UP: Immediately replace contaminated or spoiled bait. Wearing waterproof gloves, properly collect and dispose of all dead animals and leftover bait. To discourage re-infestation, limit sources of rodent food, water and harborages as much as possible. Where a continuous source of infestation is present, establish permanent bait stations. Regularly check the stations and replace bait as needed.