How To Assemble:
- Thread the valve assembly into the bowl (the valve assembly is completely assembled in its own bag) by turning it clockwise until it is firmly seated inside the bowl (there will no longer be any threads showing).
- Attach a garden hose to the valve assembly; an adapter (1/2 MIP to 3/4 female hose - not included) will be needed to attach to the garden hose.
NOTE: Make sure that water is turned off during assembly of the garden hose to the valve assembly.
- Turn the control tube cap counter clockwise to disconnect it from the post and remove the valve assembly.
- To increase water level, move control nut toward the spring.
- To decrease water level, move control nut away from the spring.
- When the desired water level is obtained, turn the lock nut against the control nut and tighten the lock nut with a plier. Reassemble the control tube cap onto the post by turning it clockwise. Reattach garden hose to valve assembly.
- Disconnect the post at the control tube cap. (When the control tube cap is removed, spill or water loss will not occur.)
Have a question about this product?