Shake well before using. Some of the natural components of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil, such as lecithins and oryzanols have a tendency to settle. Shaking will easily remix all the components.
Two to eight fluid ounces (60 to 237 cc) of McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil should be top-dressed on feed daily for an average riding horse (approximately 1,200 lbs. body weight). The amount should be adjusted for horse weight.
- With two fluid ounces (60 cc), improvements can be seen in the hair coat.
- Four fluid ounces (120 cc) can produce weight gain.
- Eight fluid ounces (240 cc) should provide significant weight gain and maximum benefits to the hair coat.
As a general rule of good feeding practices, the oil should be introduced gradually. To ensure full antioxidant activity, McCauley’s Rice Bran Oil should be consumed within two months after opening.
- Crude Fat, minimum - 95.0%
- Total Fatty Acids, minimum - 85.0%
- Unsaponifiable Matter, maximum - 6.0%
- Free Fatty Acids (as oleic), maximum - 7.0%
- Insoluble Impurities, maximum - 0.5%
- Vitamin E, minimum - 200 IU/lb
- Moisture, maximum - 0.5%