With Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Universal Feeder:
- Attach LiquaFeed Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder. Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
- Insert LiquaFeed plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
- Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Advance Sprayer:
- Attach LiquaFeed feeder to garden hose.
- Insert Liquafeed refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed feeder.
- Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
With Watering Cans:
- Attach dosing spoon to the bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
- Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon.
- Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
- Pour Miracle GRo LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fil with water.
- Apply diluted solution to the base of the plant.
Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo
72 of 501 people found this answer helpful