Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Gary from Orange Ca writes

I need a system for crack and crevice application against roaches.

I need a system that will take a liquid like 1% pyrethrum and turn into a mist so I can chase out roaches from crack and crevice as I did when I was an exterminator. I do NOT want to spray a liquid stream but a controllable mist from a wand. Can this or other product do that??


This system is specifically designed to take liquids and turn them into an aerosol type application.

Answer last updated on: 04/16/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

8 of 9 people found this answer helpful.