|Active Ingredient:||MGK 264 0.62%, Piperonyl butoxide 0.46%, Pyrethrins 0.2%, S-Methoprene 0.27%|
Fleas, ticks, and lice
Kills flea eggs for 2 weeks and adults for 1 week
|For use in:||
Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens over 12 weeks of age
* Use Weekly if Pet is Infected
* For preventive use, spray every 2 months
Use 1 to 2 pumps per pound that your pet weighs.
* Start at the head and work your way back to the tail rubbing it in as you go.
* Pets under 10 pounds, wet a towel or cloth and rub it into the fur of the pet rather than spraying them directly.
Petcor will kill adult Fleas on contact, but continues to protect by preventing flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days.
* You should continue to apply as needed to kill adult fleas found on your pet.
|Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|Shipping Weight:||1.15 lbs|
Petcor is the absolute best
By Roxanne on 05/20/2009
By William on 01/05/2009
good stuff, however...
By Joanna on 08/09/2011
Finally something worked
By Jon on 08/22/2010
Better than most
By Joe on 06/08/2010