- Planting multiple bulbs into a single hole
- Planting 1-gallon potted plants
- Installing real estate signs
- Fence post installation
- 4×4 post hole digging
- And more!
Power Your Auger
The power is in your hands. It’s important to make sure you have the proper drill or power engine for your Power Planter Auger and your project. The right drill or power engine helps you get the best possible performance out of your auger – and ensures your planting or digging project is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please note: These are general recommendations. Power requirements may differ based on soil type and project specifications. These are only suggestions – we are not experts in soil composition.
Power Requirements by Diameter
- We recommend using an Auger Powerhead with this diameter.
- For minimal planting, use an electric drill with a side handle.