- Planting annuals, grass plugs, and bare root saplings
- Installing beach umbrellas and beach volleyball nets
- Drilling holes to install termite bait stations
- Installing a sand fence or a snow fence
- Horizontal boring (ex: under sidewalks)
- Installing soil moisture probes
- Anchors or stakes for trees
- Installing real estate signs
- Deep root fertilization
- Tree aeration
- And more!
Power Your Auger
The power is in your hands. It’s important to make sure you have the proper drill or power engine for your Power Planter Auger and your project. The right drill or power engine helps you get the best possible performance out of your auger – and ensures your planting or digging project is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please note: These are general recommendations. Power requirements may differ based on soil type and project specifications. These are only suggestions – we are not experts in soil composition.
Power Requirements by Diameter
- Minimum power requirement for 24” or greater length = 18V – 20V cordless drill.
- For mass planting, use an electric drill with a side handle.
- Longer length augers tend to benefit from higher voltage power drills.