The Pyranha Wipe N Spray is an insect repellent that is ready to use and can be directly applied on the animal. The pyrethrin based formula gives the best protection from biting insects on their skin and on the animals premise. It has a citronella scent and lanolin that also acts as a coat conditioner. Carefully brush the legs, shanks, shoulders, neck and facial areas. A sponge or a clean cloth can be use instead when applying to facial area to prevent any harm on the eyes. The product may be applied as a fine spray mist to stable area, over and around stabled horses to quickly eliminate flies. Do not wet horse’s skin or exceed two ounces per application of formula.
Comes in a 32 oz. trigger spray bottle, 15 oz. can, and 1 gallon jug.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS & USE RESTRICTIONS:
• Except when applying directly to horses, do not allow adults, children or pets to enter until sprays have dried.
• Except when applying to horses, do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
• Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application.
• Not for use on horses or foals intended for slaughter.
• Do not allow product to contact animal’s eyes, nose, mouth or sores during application.
• Do not use on foals under 12 weeks old.
• Remove feed and water prior to treatment.
USE TO WIPE ON:
First, brush animal to remove dirt and dust. Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and rub over the hair. It is best to apply by rubbing against hair growth. Give special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where ï¬‚ies are most often seen. Only a light application is needed. Avoid using an excess amount. Do not wet skin. After application, brush out thoroughly to bring out bright sheen on the coat. Repeat daily as needed.
USE AS A SPRAY:
May be applied as a fine mist to stable area and over and around stabled horses for fast paralysis and kill of flies. Do not wet horse’s skin or exceed two ounces per application.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
I've owned horses on both coasts of the US and this fly spray is absolutely the best. My horses were in a pasture in Virginia (where the flying pests are legion) with a bunch of other horses and the owner of the stables said my horses were the only ones not swishing their tails to swat the flies--because mine were the only ones sprayed with Pyranha. The whole stables switched to Pyranha.