Principal Functioning Agents:
- 100% of a proprietary blend of organosilicone surfactant and alcohol ethoxylates and other principal functioning agents.
Before mixing this product with the pesticide of choice, it is recommended that a compatibility test be done in a small container to determine if the components of the spray tank are compatible. Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in the following sequence:
- Micronutrients and fertilizers
- Dry flowables and dispersible granules
- Water-soluble concentrates
- Emulsifiable concentrates
Continue agitation and add this product and mix for 1 to 2 minutes with lower than normal agitation. Continue filling tank, maintaining minimal agitation.
Add two-thirds the amount of water to the spray tank and begin agitation. If foaming is anticipated, the addition of an anti-foaming agent should be added before pesticides, nutrients, or this product.
Note: Refer to the label of the tank-mix partner for any additional use instructions or precautions. Always follow the most restrictive label.