|Target pests||Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia.|
|For use in||Cats.|
Withdraw the liquid diluent into the syringe from the vial.
* Inject the liquid in the vial with the vaccine and shake well.
* Withdraw the entire contents of the vial into the syringe.
* Prepare the injection site with antiseptic.
* Lift the loose skin behind the cats neck or behind its front leg, insert needle and inject the entire contents of the syringe.
* Administer a second 1 ml dose 3-4 weeks later
* Annual re-vaccination is recommended
|Pet safe||Yes, if used as directed on label.|
|Special Features||Comes in a ready-to-use package.|
|Parts Included||One (1 dose) vial of dry vaccine, one (1 mL) vial of vaccine diluent and one disposable syringe|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 lbs|
|Manufacturer||Boehringer Ingelheim (Mfg. Number: 108904)|