Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Erik from Libertyville, Il writes

The hand spray handle broke on my 9 Gallon Master Gardener Cart Sprayer. Where can I order replacement parts?


You can contact Master MFG, the cart sprayer manufacturer, to order replacement parts. You can reach Master at 800-864-1649.

Answer last updated on: 04/19/2012

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful.