Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Tammie from Ardmore, Tn writes

What can I use to control Asian beetles? (outside application)

What typical pesticides do you recommend. They showed up today and are worse than they have been in a few years.


We would recommend our Overwintering Kit for Stink Bugs, Lady Bugs, Boxelder Bugs. The Overwintering Kit contains a combination of professional products to protect your home from a variety of insects including stink bugs (including the brown marmorated stink bug), kudzu bugs, lady bugs (Asian beetles), box elder bugs, pill bugs and more. The Overwintering Kit includes two insecticides and a dust applicator to keep stink bugs and other overwintering pests at bay. Bifen IT is a water based insecticide concentrate that offers a long-term residual effect. CimeXa Insecticide Dust contains amorphous silica gel, which acts as a desiccant when insects crawl across it. Dust is extremely stable, but it is only for use in voids and areas where it will not be easily disturbed or picked up by people or pets. This kit includes 1 x 4 oz bottle of Bifen IT Insecticide, 1 x 4 oz. bottle of Cimexa Dust, and a hand duster for easy application.

Answer last updated on: 11/03/2017

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No