Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Jane from Cotton Mn writes

What do I buy to get rid of cluster flies?


Talstar P can be used to help control cluster flies indoors and outdoors. If the cluster flies have already made their way indoors they will be harder to control because they usually hide in a wall void or other inaccessible area and are only visible when the house warms up. If the cluster flies are in an attic or drop ceiling or other dark area, a fly light would do a great job controlling the population. Using small fly lights such as the FlyWeb Fly Light in the house would also help to catch the flies. Spray Talstar directly on baseboards, window frames, door frames, and places where utilities (pipes, wires, cables) enter in to the building and any other crack, crevice or gap where insects can enter.

Answer last updated on: 10/08/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful.

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars

On Sale!
Was: $36.67