Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Mike from Orlando, Florida writes

What is good all around product for home insect control?

I live in central Florida, older house (1950s), live on lake. keep windows and sliding doors open to screened in porch. don't use a lot of AC due to lake breeze. Most of the insects are cockroaches and ants.


Our most popular general use product is called Talstar. It is widely used by pest control companies because it is labeled for almost every insect you could have a problem with and you can use it outside the home as well as inside, it is odorless and very safe for use around children and pets. It is a liquid concentrate that you mix with water in a one gallon hand pump sprayer. It will last for 60 to 90 days outside in between treatments. It is also labeled for lawn and ornamental use, and can be used on trees, plants, bushes and shrubs for all sorts of ornamental pests including Japanese beetles, mosquitoes, and other leaf eating pests. Talstar is also available in a granule formula called Talstar PL if you prefer to use granules.

Answer last updated on: 11/12/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

2 of 3 people found this answer helpful.

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars

On Sale!
Was: $47.37

Free Shipping*