Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Danny from Bryson City, Nc 28714 writes

What should I use to kill ladybugs?


We would recommend using our Overwintering Kit for Stink Bugs, Lady Bugs, Boxelder Bugs. The kit contains a combination of professional stink bug control products to protect your home from a variety of insects including stink bugs (including the brown marmorated stink bug), kudzu bugs, ladybugs (Asian beetles), box elder bugs, pill bugs and more. This kit includes two insecticides and a dust applicator to keep stink bugs and other overwintering pests at bay. Bifen IT is a water-based insecticide concentrate that offers a long-term residual effect of 90 days indoors and 30 days outdoors. CimeXa Insecticide Dust contains amorphous silica gel, which acts as a desiccant when insects crawl across it. Dust is extremely stable, but it is only for use in voids and areas where it will not be easily disturbed or picked up by people or pets. 

Answer last updated on: 11/13/2018

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No