Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Dennis writes

What should I use to treat my two story house for Japanese Lady Beetles?

I need to spray a 2 story house doors and windows 25 windows, 12 doors.


We recommend you use Talstar P. Talstar P should be applied every 30 days at the 1fl oz per gallon of water usage rate from August through to the first frost. If you need to spray high areas you may need to use something like the Chapin Slide Pump Sprayer 6002. This sprayer is much different than most sprayers but there is a video located on the page we have linked for you that will show you how to use the sprayer.

Answer last updated on: 08/07/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

2 of 2 people found this answer helpful.

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

Talstar P Professional Insecticide

4.5 out of 5 stars

On Sale!
Was: $47.37

Free Shipping*